Monday, May 13, 2013

Your Sedona Personal Trainers take their hats off you!

Amazing job Warriors!

We have seen tremendous progress over the past few months:
  • Chest to the floor push ups
  • Deeper squats and lunges
  • Better balance
  • Increases in the amount of weights used
And we know you have noticed results as evidenced by the following comments:
  • I have lost 7 pounds since I started the program (4 weeks ago)
  • I looked down and saw my belt buckle this morning!
  • I should be increasing my weights
  • I can reach down and tie my shoes...  without pain!

We have seen you push hard.  You just powered through a Rogue week with 10 rounds.  That is not just because of the muscular strength you have gained, but from the mental toughness and from the confidence you have gained that you can push through hard workouts or situations.  The best changes start on the inside...  in your heart, in your lungs, in your brain...  and work themselves outward.  Your muscular strength is a by-product of your inner strength.  Keep pushing forward Warriors!




No comments:

Post a Comment