Thursday, December 26, 2013

Whenever Whatever

Funny story...my husband is on the hunt for truck parts for his 1960 F150 that he is restoring. You never know where you will end up....try Maricopa AZ. No, farther than that, another 15 miles into an isolated desert. All the homes that were still standing had 6 foot chain link fences around them and big dogs! What kind of place is this? We find our address but there is a gate to the driveway and the guy isn't answering his phone so I say 'hang this', jump out and open up the gates. Jake is no sooner through the gates and four huge dogs come barreling out of nowhere towards me! I totally don't have time to make it to the car so I quick shut the gates and wave Jake on. He is laughing and I am grateful to be alive! After 15 minutes the wheels start turning...I still have a 100 push-ups and squats to do and I have time right now! So look at the picture below and imagine a blond girl dressed in black planking down push-ups in the gravel. It wasn't too bad of a place after that:) Moral of the story?Make the best of your situation, don't be afraid to step outside of conventionalism to get those 1000 push ups and squats done! You might just inspire someone else! By the way I have strong evidence that some of you have been seen doing your 1000's on a cruise ship and others on kids playgrounds and others at the Hilton Spa! Keep up the hard work! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment