Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Devil's Bridge

Believe it or not, even though Katie has lived in Sedona for 14 years, she had never been to Devil's Bridge.  Today was the absolute perfect day for the hike.  Temps in the high 70s and a beautiful sky that was changing constantly provided an amazing backdrop for the bridge.


As many of you know, Katie is not fond of heights and she told me as we were walking out onto the bridge that for someone who doesn't sweat, I sure make her sweat...  A LOT!!!


Although it is nearly impossible to find solitude at Devil's Bridge since it is one of Sedona's most popular hikes, we did manage to arrive at a time that many hikers were leaving and we were able to capture a few photos without people in them.


The reward for the relatively short but sometimes steep hike up to the bridge was being able to relax and enjoy the views and the beautiful day.


Since I can't run right now I have been focusing on upper body strength training and didn't realize how much it was paying off until Katie shared this picture with me.  Looks like I get to go shopping for some new clothes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment