Monday, July 15, 2013

Run, Eat, Walk, Eat, TRX, Eat, Bike, Eat... lose a pound?

Aaaaaaah... it's good to be home.  Vacations are fun, but tiring.  I am thinking that doing the metabolic workout tonight might be easier than all that traveling around...  but I could be wrong... and I am sure I will KNOW I am wrong mid-way through round one. 

I took the entire time off from metabolic training but was active the entire trip.  And it paid off.  I was able to enjoy the food and drink guilt-free and actually come back one pound lighter than when I left. 

As most Europeans do, we covered miles and miles and miles on foot and on bike.


Biking along the Mosel river
in Trier Germany



Looks like the PERFECT spot for TRX.  Mosel river in Cochem Germany
with the Reichsburg Castle as a backdrop.

This round is for breakfast.

Thinking about lunch already....

The menu at the bed and breakfast sounded great for dinner.

One more round for dessert.

The reward!  Actually this was my one and only splurge and I had help eating it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment